Active Probiotic Yeast
- Saccharomyces Boulardii (5×10°CFU)
2. DOSAGE AND ROUTE OF ADMINISTRATION
- Adults: 1-2 sachets, up to twice a day
- Children (3-12 y): 1 sachet, up to 3 times a day.
- Children (under 3 y): half of a sachet, twice a day.
- Consult your physician for higher dosages.
- Can be used concurrently with antibiotics.
- Consume on an empty stomach or 15 minutes before meals.
- Consume directly or with water, beverages and non-hot foods (dairy, desserts and salads).
3. DIRECTION OF USE
- Helping in the treatment and prophylaxis:
- Antibiotic-Associated Diarrhea
- Acute and Chronic Diarrhea
- Traveler’s Diarrhea
- Intestinal Dysbiosis
- Immune System Support
- STORAGE: Store in a cool & dry place. Avoid direct sunlight.
- EXPIRATION DATE: 18 months after production